July 12, 2010

Crab & Artichoke Dip

So far as I'm concerned, "dips" should be featured somewhere in the song "My Favorite Things." What could be better?? You have your crispy, crunchy, bite-sized chips paired with a sometimes smooth - sometimes creamy - sometimes fresh - sometimes baked - creative expression of flavor. I can't get enough of good dips.

I'm a fan of crab, and a fan of artichoke - though I can't say I ever would have thought to pair the two. But it works - really well. It's a rich dip, though it's hard to decide if the flavor of crab is right and artichoke is light or vice versa. They blend together seamlessly in creamy combination that's served (ready for this?) - hot - which opens a whole new set of doors!

Where you can enjoy this yourself:

It's Nutts
1382 Rivier Road (Route 29)
Titusville, New Jersey
http://www.itsnuttsrestaurant.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog