June 3, 2010

Cake Decorating Class


What's a better way to combine design and food than with cake decorating?? I signed up for the a Wilton cake decorating class at Michael's - and then signed up for another one as soon as I could because it was so much fun. This was my final project cake after my second class - it's tiered! And look at those gorgeous (and delicious) royal icing flowers!! I highly recommend their classes. Though buying all of the decorating materials can get a little expensive, they're a whole lot of fun, and you learn a lot. Plus you get to eat - I mean make - a new cake each week for class!

Where to enjoy this yourself:

[Almost?] any Michael's arts and crafts store
http://www.michaels.com/art/online/static?page=wilton_cake_decorating

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog